Happy Wednesday guys! I started today with a beautiful run outside then came back and enjoyed these AMAZING PANCAKES. Not everyone is ready for chocolate at 8am but I could basically eat sweets at anytime of the day haha. These pancakes look sinful but they are macro friendly!! They were so melty, and moist and chocolatey (aka felt like I was eating a warmed brownie for breakfast). This yielded 5 mini pancakes when I made it (super mini….would probs double the recipe next time I make them). But anyways, yall need to make these pancakes, enjoy them, stare at their beauty and eat them :). I would highly recommend drowning them in chocolate peanut butter!
- 50g pancake mix
- 46g egg whites (equivalent of one egg white)
- 5g (one serving) Hershey’s special dark cocoa
- 1/2 scoop (20g) chocolate whey protein
- 1 tb plain greek yogurt
- 1 ts baking powder
- 1/2 of a chocolate peanut butter quest bar (microwaved and crumbled into little pieces)
- coffee (rather than water) til consistency
- mix it all together and make delicious pancakes!
Macros: 50C/36P/11F 11g fiber and 411 calories.