Happy Saturday guys! Decided to experiment with my old protein fluff recipe today to try to make it more creamy and less airy and goopy. Added some greek yogurt and had great success!!! Will be making this recipe from now on 🙂 tag me on IG if you try it and enjoy the new fluff!
- 3/4 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 tb xanthum gum
- 2 handfuls of ice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 scoop chocolate whey protein
- 1 ts Hershey’s special dark chocolate cocoa
- 4 packets Splenda
- put everything except xanthum gum into a food processor
- mix for a few seconds until ice is crushed
- add xanthum gum and mix until desired consistency (add more liquid if needed).
- Add toppings and enjoy!
15C/42P/2F 7fiber and232 calories