Aight guys here it is, the mecca of protein fluff recipes!! THIRD TIME is clearly the charm. I have two other protein fluff recipes posted on this blog and am keeping them up but this one is by far my fave!! Adding bananas to the mix makes a more dense texture (don’t get me wrong, it is still called FLUFF for a reason, so it is not too dense). It is also a good way to get in some carbs if you need that in your macros! Experiment with different flavors of whey! I’ve tried chocolate, cinnamon and salted caramel so far 🙂 Do not feel tied down to the exact measurements that I used, I randomly chose them based on my macros that day (i.e add more banana if you need more carb, more whey if you need more protein, etc)
- 250g frozen banana (approximately 2.5 bananas)
- 3/4 of a scoop of flavored whey protein
- handful of ice
- 1/2 tb xanthum gum (didn’t measure, just guestimated this)
- 3 tb water (didn’t measure, just threw a little bit in. START OUT WITH LESS THAN YOU THINK YOU WILL NEED. You can always add more, but if you put too much originally then you will compromise the fluffiness!)
- Put everything except xanthum gum in a food processor.
- Mix until the ice chunks are gone.
- add xanthum gum and mix again.
- check consistency and add more water if needed.
- mix again for 2 min (or just until the volume gets crazy big!!)
- EAT AND ENJOY