MAKE THESE ASAP!!! They are so freaking delicious OMG! Btw don’t forget that you guys can use my code “eatandrepeat” to get 25% off Cellucor so you can use their cinnamon swirl whey to make these!!!! NOMZ
- 1/2 scoop (17g) Cellucor cinnamon swirl whey protein
- 1.25 servings (66g) Kodiak cakes brand Organic Oat flapjack mix (any pancake mix should be okay!)
- 1 egg white (35g)
- 1 ts baking powder
- 1 tb cinnamon
- water until desired consistency
Topping Ingredients (for pudding and for cinnamon yogurt mousse):
- 1/2 serving (15g) cinnamon toast crunch cereal
- 1/3 cup non fat plain greek yogurt
- 2 servings (16g) sugar-free fat-free white chocolate pudding mix
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- cinnamon to taste
- First make the pudding topping so it has time to set. For the pudding topping, put 12g of the pudding mix into a bowl and add the 1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk. Mix together until well blended, all chunks are gone and it begins to thicken. Add cinnamon if desired. Let sit while you prepare pancake ingredients.
- Mix together all of the pancake ingredients. Crush up some of the cinnamon toast crunch and add that to the pancake batter as well. Prepare on sprayed pancake griddle over medium heat.
- For the cinnamon Greek yogurt mousse, mix together 1/3 cup Greek yogurt, cinnamon and the remaining 4g of pudding mix.
- Assembly: layer the pancakes with your cinnamon Greek yogurt mousse. Top them with the pudding and cinnamon toast crunch cereal. If your pudding has become too thick while preparing the pancakes, just add water slowly until desired consistency 🙂
Macros with all toppings: 496 calories 74C/41P/7F 7g fiber