- 1 scoop (34g) Cellucor cinnamon swirl whey protein (use my code “eatandrepeat” for 25% off!)
- 1 ts baking powder
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 serving shredded carrots (43g/ 1.5 oz) chopped up into small pieces
- 1/2 serving (20g) Duncan Hines Spice cake mix
- 1/2 serving (26g) Kodiak Cakes gluten free pancake mix (any pancake mix will work, this is just what I have right now)
- 1/2 tb cinnamon
- water until desired consistency
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- 6g sugar-free fat-free cheesecake pudding mix
- Mix together all of the pancake ingredients (minus 1 tb of the carrots. this will be used for garnish).Make sure not to add too much liquid, I noticed that these came out less fluffy than usual so be careful! Prepare pancakes on griddle over medium heat.
- Mix together the frosting ingredients and the remaining carrot pieces.
- Layer the pancakes with the frosting and enjoy! 🙂 I also topped mine with sugar free pancake syrup and some Maple Donut flavored peanut butter from The Lion’s Choice (“eatandrepeat” for 10% off).
Macros for pancakes and frosting: 456 calories 50C/43P/9F 5g fiber