I have no clue where the inspiration for this came from but they were DA BOMB DOT COM!!!
- 1 scoop (34g) Cellucor cinnamon swirl whey protein
- 35g liquid egg whites (or one egg white)
- 1 serving (53g) Kodiak cakes gluten free pancake mix (any mix should be okay! this is just what I have right now)
- 1 ts baking powder
- 1 ts cinnamon
- water until consistency
- 1/3 of a banana (30g) sliced
BANANA CREAM PUDDING INGREDIENTS:
- 1 serving (8g) sugar-free fat-free banana pudding mix
- 1/3 cup almond milk
PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE INGREDIENTS:
- 1 tb Jif brand whipped salted caramel peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (56g) plain non fat greek yogurt
- First mix together the pudding ingredients in a bowl and set aside so it can firm up while you make the pancakes.
- Mix together all pancake ingredients, except for banana, adding the water last. Add the water slowly until desired consistency is reached (more liquid= thinner pancakes)
- either add banana slices to the batter or save them to put on top. do whatever your heart desires. I put mine on top.
- prepare pancakes on griddle over medium heat.
- mix together the mousse ingredients.
- let pancakes cool. Top with mousse and pudding! I like to keep some of the pudding in a bowl on the side and just dip bites into it.
Macros for pancakes with all toppings: 514 calories 58C/45P/11F 8g fiber