Okay so I had made this recipe before (believe it is the post before this one) using cake mix and the brownies turned out great but obviously cakey. Wanted to try again with brownie mix and see what happened. Turned out great!!! They don’t rise much…rather they stay dense and super fudgey 🙂 The recipe uses Pillsbury sugar free brownie mix, which I found at Walmart.
- 3 servings (84g) Pillsbury sugar free brownie mix
- 1 1/4 scoop (44g) Cellucor molten chocolate whey
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup (113g) plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup Hershey’s special dark cocoa
- 10 packets splenda
Mix everything together. Pour into 8×8 baking pan. Bake at 350F for 18 minutes. Let cool and cut into 9 slices.
MACROS FOR 1/9 OF RECIPE: 73 CALORIES 12.4C/6.3P/1.7F 2.3g Fiber 1.9g sugar